Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Kit coming this week - need a name...

I don't know what's harder, creating the kits or coming up with catchy names! I'm working on a new kit and it should be done this week but I can't come up with a name. It has a lot of blues in it. Not overly girly but not necessarily boyish. Anyone want to throw some ideas out there? I'm totally open. I was tossing around April Rain although not really sold on it.

Anyhow, the kit is going to consist of 8 papers, a bunch of ribbons, maybe an alpha set, some scrap paper and maybe a few more other little treats. I'm still trying to master swirly ribbons though. I made one last night from scratch and when I asked my my husband what it looked like he answered, "a snake?". lol Guess I still have some more work to do. Here is a layout I created with some of the elements.


No comments: