Photobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

November Collab - After Dusk - FREEBIE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to grab my piece of the After Dusk Collab. If this is your first time here, let me tell you a bit about me. My name is Diana and I am a sahm to 2 feisty girls, Emilee and Gracie. I've been married for 6 years to my hunky police officer hubbie, Tim. We are christians and love God. In my free time (yeah right!! lol) I design for Haven Designs and Scrappin Out Loud where you can purchase my kits. **Just a little tidbit of info: In honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day(which is November 1) the entire store at Haven Designz is on sale for $1. (some exclusions apply).If I still have time after that, I run my review & giveaway blog of mommy favorites called Modern Mama's Fabulous Favorites. I think that's all the important stuff. :)


My portion of the After Dusk collab includes 6 papers, 3 glitter buttons, alphas, a film strip picture frame and a scalloped border. All are for personal use. This freebie will be available for the entire month of November and can be downloaded in 2 parts.

I hope you enjoy the After Dusk Collab and have fun snatching all of the wonderful goodies you find along the blog train. :)





Download Alphas

Download Papers & Elements

abyscraps by Sheila
Adele of Blind Sight Designs
Anne at Creative Dreams
Arvita's at Elam's Flights Of Fancy
Becky
Brooke at Ahhh Scrap
by God's design
Carolyn at Digi Cyber Scraps
CharmeDivaScrapz
Chiara at Creative Digital Scraps
http://harley310.blogspot.com/
Cyndi, Wetfish Designs
Deanna at Flower Scraps
Deb AKA The ScrappinCop
Debbie at Digital Keepsakes
Diana at Sass n Scrap Designs
Erika {aka PinkuPixie}
Florrie
HeatherStokes ~ HSDesigns
jeanniebs designs
Julia at BeaconScrap
Julie aka Bits 'N' Bobs
Kathy Goldstein at The Scrap Loft
KittenScraps
Lady V dZine
Lei at Fairydustprincess-magicmaker
Lindas Dream Designs
Lois at ScrappinwithLadye
Lori at ScripityScrapDesigns
Lynn at Heavenly Crafts
lynnirene
Mags at MagsGraphics
Manda at Disaster In Designs
Marie at EmCee Scraps
melanie aka sweetasmel
http://www.michelles-angels.blogspot.com/
http://digitalfunplace.blogspot.com/
http://misstykaldesigns.blogspot.com/
Nicole at Digi-Designs by Nicole
Oase
RachNess
Scraping with Jen
ScrappyShannon
Shabby Tagger
Shel at Shel Belle Scraps
Stacy at Kalo Designs
Sticky Kisses Scraps
Teri At Teris-Thing-O-My-Jigs
TerresaS
Wendi at Willow Grace Designs
WillowRaven at Purple Dragonfly Creations

4 comments:

minnemom said...

Nice addition to the kit. Thank you!

Michele said...

great kit, I think the filmstrip is really cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you :-)

Mags said...

Love that filmstrip alpha!!
THX for sharing!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com