Photobucket

Saturday, September 27, 2008

CT (Creative Team) Call

I'm fairly new to digi scrap design as I've said before. I just got into my first store which I'm still over the moon about. :) I'm the mom of 2 silly little girls and the wife to one hunky husband and I will openly admit, I just don't have the time to do everything I want to (or need) do. I know you know what I mean. :)

Anyhow, I've been so busy creating and designing kits that I have not had the time to actually scrap any pages with my kits. I decided to do a few (well, it turned out to be 1, but who's counting? lol) the other night with my favorite kit and I realized that I may not have designed enough elements to make some really great pages. That's a problem! lol

So, I'm looking for a handful of digi scrappers (2-3 maybe, 3-5?) who would be interested in joining my Creative Team. What that would entail is creating layouts with my kits and of course you would receive the kits for free. I would be posting your layouts on my blog for all to see and admire and I'd ask that you post them in an online gallery of your choice referencing what kit you used and where they can get ahold of it. Easy Peasey! :)

If anyone is interested, please send an email to sassnscrapdesigns (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks so much!!!

No comments: